Elkview Physician Group
Julie Schaufele, MD
Julie Schaufele, MD is a Board Certified Family Medicine physician with over 16 years of experience. Dr. Schaufele has been practicing in Hobart since September of 2013.
Dr. Schaufele is in network with most medical insurance companies and is accepting new patients.
Ross Riddle, DO
Ross Riddle, DO is Elkview’s newest Provider. Dr. Riddle opened his practice in July of 2017.
Dr. Riddle is in network with most medical insurance companies and is accepting new patients.
Amy Sims, APRN, C-NP
Amy is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) with over 14 years of experience. Amy works in multiple different areas of the hospital and clinics, assisting Dr. Sims with surgery, and seeing patients in both the surgical and family practice clinics.
Dr. William Sims, Surgeon
Dr. William Sims is a Board Certified General Surgeon specializing in General and Laparoscopic Surgery. Dr. Sims has over 23 years of experience as a General Surgeon. He and his wife Amy, who is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) have been practicing in Hobart since November 2015.
Dr. Sims is in network with most medical insurance companies and is accepting new patients.
401 W. Forest Lane, Suites 200 & 300
Hobart, OK 73651
- New and Established Patient Visits
- Employment Physicals
- Laboratory Services (CLIA waived Lab testing done onsite)
- Acute Illness care
- Referral Services
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Wellness Exams
- Pediatric Services to include Well Infant and Child, Routine Check-Ups, School Physicals, and Acute medical Care
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Appendix and colon
- Hernia Repair offering both laparoscopic and open techniques
- Colonoscopy and Upper Endoscopy
- Lumpectomy and sentinel node biopsy for breast cancer
- Mastectomy for breast cancer
- Melanoma and skin care surgery